This seasoned and ready to use Danish Cake pan is also called an "Aebleskiver, which means "Sliced Apples" in Danish, is excellent for making Danish "pancake balls". Considered a specialty bakeware item, the little round cups are filled with dough and as it starts cooking, the chef uses a little wooden stick to "flip" it into a little ball which can then be filled with fruit, such as sliced apples. It has a 9" diameter and is 16 5/8" long. The impressions are 3 1/4" in diameter and 1" deep.
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B00063RXQA
- Item model number: P7A3
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (80 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,826 in Kitchen & Dining
- Cast-iron aebleskiver pan with 7 slots for creating Danish pancake balls
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Cast-iron surface heats slowly and evenly to prevent burning
- Nonstick, rustproof finish cleans easily; hand wash only
- Includes long handle and opposite helper handle; lifetime warranty